Premium Glacier Wedding
The Ultimate Destination Wedding!
The thrill of soaring over the rain forest, landing on blue glacial ice and expressing your commitment to each other in a spectacular and unique landscape.
Imagine sharing your vows on top of the spectacular Juneau Ice Field! It is the most awesome and memorable way to begin your life together. The memories of your wedding day will be imprinted on your mind forever.
Your care-free wedding begins in Juneau as you are picked up in your wedding attire, shuttled to the heliport (stopping on the way to pick up marriage license if needed) and whisked away for the fabulous flight to the dramatic Herbert or Mendenhall Glacier.
You will be overwhelmed by the serenity, majesty and spectacular scenery of your surroundings as you fly over the beautiful rain forest, glacier icefalls, and clear blue crevasses to land on a safe and smooth area for your wedding. As the helicopter sets down, you will prepare to say your vows. You and your loved one will have a beautiful wedding. As time allows, your pilot will take you for a short sightseeing tour over the ice field on the way back to the Juneau heliport.
Your Glacier Wedding includes:
- Wedding Planning Assistance, including all planning, customization, arrangements, and day-of coordination by Certified Wedding Consultant.
- Round trip ground transportation (if needed) via sedan between your accommodations or ship and the heliport - including a stop to pick up your marriage license (license is extra). Limo upgrade available (extra charge applies).
- Round-trip air transportation and glacier flightseeing in a private helicopter with about 25 minutes total flight time, plus about 30 minutes on the glacier for the wedding and photos (includes seats for photographer and marriage officiate).
- Glacier Gear: Includes boots with crampons, jacket, and gloves.
- Professional photography for up to 3 hours during ceremony – with all digital proofs posted in online gallery (optional prints, imaged and albums available with extra charge).
- Flowers: Bridal bouquet and matching Groom boutonniere (special order flowers at extra charge).
- Cake: 6" single-tiered, professionally decorated wedding cake with choice of flavors (serves 6 - 8). Customizations welcome, but may incur extra charge.
- Witnesses if needed: 2 required by Alaska law.
- Filing of signed paperwork - certified copy available to order from the Juneau Bureau of Vital Statistics.
- Planning Assistance, including all coordination, arrangements, etc. Certified Wedding Planner available on-site.
- Toasting beverage: Choice of Sparkling beverage, for 2 to 4 persons.
- Wedding Ceremony and Vows: Choose or customize your ceremony and create your personal vowsor lick to select from sample vows.
- Wedding music: All-time favorites or selection provided.
Honeymoon option available: Enjoy your honeymoon retreat at Pearson's Pond Suites, named among the World's Most Romantic Destinations. Check availability and book on-line or call 907-789-3772, includes mini romance package with sparkling beverage, candlelight, and rose petals with stay of 5 or more nights. Open year round. Get the best web special available by booking with us directly.
Complete Vacation Package Options are also available and can be planned and customized by our on-site travel consultant.